Sunday, August 2, 2015

First Kiss

 I had been a part of the Kilbourne Park Baptist Church youth group for about six months.  We did everything together.  One night, we went over to a girl's house for a party.  She was not in the inner circle of my friends, but she had a nice house.  It was decided to play a kissing game, like spin the bottle.  The game needed an equal number of girls to guys.  There was one more boy there than girls, so somebody had to not participate.  That was me.  I guess it was because of my acne and shyness that I didn't participate in the game.  So, they all went into one area of the basement to play the game, and I was in another part of the basement, listening to records.  One of the girls was named Pam.  She was the prettiest girl in our group, and I liked her a lot.  It was kind of like "Beauty and the Beast".  As I was listening to "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf, she came over to where I was and kissed me on the cheek.  She ran back to the others and said, "I kissed Walter!"  Everyone laughed.  I turned red.  It was my first kiss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment